Month of Wedding Planning Service
You have booked the venue, picked out your cake, ordered the flowers, but that doesn’t mean you want to have to run the whole wedding day as well! That is where we come in. Our month-of wedding planning package is the perfect option for those of you who have already done the groundwork and booked everything you envision, but now want someone to take over the details in the month leading up to the wedding, and curate/be the host of your wedding in every aspect on the day. The preparation usually begins 4 weeks before the wedding whereby we meet to discuss what you have planned for your wedding and from then on I fully look after the logistics, planning, reconfirming, all aspects of what you have organised for your wedding day. That way you get to relax and enjoy not only that month leading up to the wedding, but also and more importantly, your special wedding day.
This package includes:
- Initial consultation with you to understand the flow of your wedding day, what elements you have booked and what is most important to you.
- Ongoing, unlimited consultation and advice as required in the weeks before the wedding.
- Setup of ceremony and reception venues as required.
- Overseeing the suppliers you have booked and confirming their details, timings, requirements, and final payments due to them. We fully oversee all of these for you in the last month.
- Coordinating with suppliers on the day itself.
- Confirmation of all details with ceremony and reception venues.
- Preparing wedding day and rehearsal itineraries, this includes schedules for the suppliers so everyone knows where to be and when.
- Advice on seating plan and room layout.
- Attending and overseeing the rehearsal (up to 2 hours)
- Instructing attendants about their duties.
- Directing the processionals, recessionals and receiving line.
- Devising contingency plans (in case of rain/photos etc).
- Attending, overseeing and directing the ceremony and reception (up to 10 hours) on the wedding day.
- Continuous phone and email support in the weeks before the wedding.
- Travel expenses
Your Day. Your Story.